【Sanctuary 聖境 (馬修·連恩)】  

Did you know you are the one.

我臣服 唯一的祢 

Who defines all I become.
祢是我 存在真義

There is nothing that you do not know.

誰如祢 無所不知 

Of all I have hidden, of all that I show.
我渺小 無所遁形 

And all of the questions and all the ideas.
過去所之所學 

That inform my courage and foster my fears.
如莽夫勇 井底蛙 

Are poignantly mute, l leaving only the feeling.
在祢面前 皆被無聲掌舵 

That I have surpassed all that I was believing.
我不再誤信 人定勝天的無明  

*So when we meet.
當見證祢. 

There comes a silence.
我將清淨 

There comes a peace.
我將安定

Unto every horizon.

超越時空 

And though I am one.
即使渺小如我 

I'm not alone.
也將不再孤單 

I am at one.
因我行在中道 

I am at home.
行在回家路上  

I am aware, by nature I carry.
我了悟存在意義 

The ultimate truth of this sanctuary.
竟含藏真理與聖境 

I am the result of all those before.
我是後繼者的來路  

And I am the promise of all that's in store.
備妥早已許諾的光明 

So I give thanks to all that is living.
祢的示現 讓我感恩萬事萬物 

And all that has lived in this infinite giving.
與繼往開來一切生命 

And for something more, I do not desire.
終能自在 放下欲求 

For all I require is all I'm receiving.
隨順圓滿 別無所求 

**All around me the seasons are turning.
韶光流逝 季節更迭 

Always within me, the home fire's burning.
心中燃燒 回家渴望 

I've no need or yearning for some higher meaning.
放下追求 不再執著 

**Simply to be is my reason for being.
活在當下 活出真我 

(**repeat) 

When I look out at all that is dawning.
再度眺望 世界正在甦醒 

I feel a sense of complete belonging.
全然體會 一切歸屬於你 

And if I could have just one wish come true.
若讓我再許一願 

It would be to share this belonging with you.
無非傳揚美好的祢

**你知道嗎 你是一

是誰定義了我的一切

沒有什麼是祢不知道的。

我所隱藏的一切,我所展示的一切.

以及所有的問題和所有的想法.

都證明了我的勇氣和恐懼。

深刻的沉默,只留下我的感覺。

我已經超越了 我所相信的一切。

所以 當我遇見祢

寧靜來臨

和平來臨

直到每一個地平線

雖然我是一個人

我也不再孤單

我在 一 之中

我在 家 之中。

我知道,從本質上來說,我是有能力的.

這是最終的聖殿真理。

我 是所有以前的結果。

我 是所有這一切的承諾。

因此 我對所有的生活表示感謝,

所有人都生活在這無限的給予中。

對於更多的東西 我不渴望.

我所需要的 就是我所接收的一切。

我周圍的季節在轉動著。

烈火總是在我的內心 熊熊燃燒。

我不需要或渴望一些更高的意義。

簡單 是我存在的理由.

當我注意到所有的曙光.

我感到一種完全的歸屬感。

如果我能實現一個願望,

無非是分享 我已歸屬於祢。

「(Matthew Lien」的圖片搜尋結果

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    飛翔天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()